Monday, October 6, 2008


this december i'll be selling at the boston bazaar bizarre. i'm working hard to have a number of new projects to take with me.. one of which is going to be a nice little way to help bring the outdoors inside for the winter time. this is mostly a result of my own cold weather anxiety and thinking about what i'm going to do once i'm not able to be outside around plants for almost 4 months!

so yes. i am hunting for old containers and filling them with plants.. creating indoor planters for windowsills, bedsides, dining room tables. everything is coming together nicely so far. i have quite the collection of mosses and ferns on my porch. so sad that soon the coldness will signal that it's time to take them all in.

1 comment:

Francesca said...

I already linked your shop, what more do you want from meeeee???? jkjkjk, I loooove you choco baby.