Wednesday, July 1, 2009

there's no place like here.

i feel like francesca and i have been biting our nails in anticipation of this video for weeks on end! i am so, so happy it came out today and am blown away by what an amazing job tara did. you should really go watch it!


i've been sewing, sewing, sewing in preparation for a big shop update that happened earlier today. thank you to everyone who purchased a new bag! there's still some good stuff left and i'm planning on adding a few more white totes/shoulder bags between now and sunday.

i don't want to keep complaning about the rain but seriously? this is too much! especially since i spend 4 out of my 5 workdays outside! no matter what the weather is! total bummer dude.

10 comments:

Enchanted Royals said...

This makes me miss Boston. You two have made a beautiful and inspiring home!

Jen Collins said...

aah, that was the sweetest thing. i never realised you both lived together. awesome video, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to see a glimpse of the life behind the scenes. I admire your work - it is just so nice to know that there is / are some other/s who love what has had a past life. You keep me grounded! Thank you for that.

Jo

anabela / fieldguided said...

I just love your aesthetic. I wish I could show you Geoff's family cabin on a rock in Georgian Bay. It was built in 1937 and I'm pretty sure you would enjoy it.

forest bound said...

thank you so much everyone! all your nice words make me so incredibly happy.

Suzy said...

that was the sweetest video EVER. one can only hope and dream to find that kind of friendship, let alone someone who shares such complimentary tastes.

Jess said...

You two are the best. You both sounded so professional and smart. I love the shared studio area. I love old and rustic things but if I had my say there would be more pattern and color. :) Maybe if I ever get around to buying one of your gorgeous bags you could dye it with plants to make it colorful.

xoxo,
sp

Love_Again said...

What a great little video! You have a lovely house, and have done a fantastic job, decorating it with pieces that reflect your interests and identity. Thanks so much for sharing!

Dreaming Woods said...

hello there,

i just found your blog and saw the wonderful video of your home! Such a lovely place to live...

I also admire your bags, they look just perfect for a stroll's in a forest.

Joy,
Delila from Finland

http://www.sepiaartstudio.etsy.com
http://www.robinandthesage.blogspot.com

Sarah Ryhanen said...

i love this video - you're place is giving me the willies! very inspirational