Wednesday, March 16, 2011

NORTH CAICOS








Just returned from a long weekend spent in North Caicos. Can't say enough good things about that small island .. especially the incredibly beautiful beaches with hardly anyone else on them (I could lay on the beach for an entire day and only 2 or 3 other people would walk by!). Spent the days swimming, reading, exploring, drinking lots of coffee, and having some quality time with my dad. Highlight of the trip may have been the secret underground rock staircase that opened onto a beautiful secluded sea cave. Rough coming back to cold, rainy weather! I'm ready for spring even more so now.

5 comments:

Love_Again said...

stunning!

Love_Again said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
barbara@sparrowavenue said...

how lovely: to spend time with your dad in such a special place!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE secret underground rock staircases! my favorite kind of staircase. there is a particularly good one that opens into a cavernous underwater oceanic cave in my hometown la jolla. something about descending further into the earth..

SANFORIZED said...

Looks amazing, did you do any fishing...? I hear it's great place for fly fishing for Bonefish. I go to Cuba every year for my fishing Flyfishing kicks, cigars & mojito's...!!