Wednesday, February 15, 2012

FEBRUARY 14TH 2012




Okay so I really like Valentines Day a lot. Sure I tell my family & friends I love them all the time .. but I'll take any excuse to make something extra nice for my Valentine and send flowers to my best friend in a different state (THANK YOU to one of my favorite ladies, Amy, for putting together this bouquet for Francesca and surprising her - photo below).

But this year was extra special since I have arguably the best dude as my Valentine and he even made me heart shaped egg in a hole for breakfast.. I mean come onnn how could I not love Feb. 14th?

(I made the pennant in the above photo by taking apart a few old ones I had found. And I made that leather pouch to hold The Salt Book, a book I heard about via James and knew would be a great gift for A).

2 comments:

L A W R E N C E said...

The time for pastel candies is approaching ...
and gurl, Imma make it rain mini eggs !!!

love you always and forevs !!!

allison said...

OMG My husband and I are A+A too! I am so in love with your beautiful red pennant, and now I need one too!!!