Thursday, April 12, 2012

---

Took a few hours to make a leather tote for myself yesterday afternoon. Realized that for the past few months I've been so busy sewing orders or going on runs that I haven't put any time aside for prototype making (something I'm always thinking about) or sewing bags for myself/friends. I felt a lot calmer at the end of the day yesterday.

There are a few new leather bags in the works as well as a handful of other small goods. The studio is in somewhat of a transition mode right now, waiting on a few big important things, so I'm hoping to have new designs finished & photographed by the beginning of June. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love your new tote. So glad you made something just for you.
Hope you have a great weekend.

Erin Gilkes / RINNtextiles said...

That one is beautiful!