Monday, January 7, 2013



Happy 2013! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We were very happy to spend a few days in New Hampshire with family and friends. Can't go wrong with a wood stove, lots of booze, and a fresh 6 inches of snow. Maisey in particular was beyond excited to romp around in the snow.

As far as goals for 2013 .. honestly most of mine are fitness related (train hard for the Eugene marathon and try my best to run fast and qualify for Boston .. and also to achieve a perfect headstand in yoga). But I have something new in the works which I'm really, really excited about. Hopefully 2013 will be the year for this currently unnamed project. And also the year for taking more time to relax and hangout with my dad cause he's the best. Oh and of course find time to travel .. hopefully back to Texas for more quality time with this lady
Lots to look forward to :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Happy New Year! I'm aiming for the BAA half and focusing more on work projects now that I'm getting settled in the US. Hope 2013 is a good one for you!