Thursday, March 7, 2013

CALIFORNIA






Here are some long overdue photos from our trip out to California in January. There is so much snow/wind/rain out my window right now so looking back on these photos makes me feel a bit of warmth which is much needed right now.

We spent most of our days in the desert .. stayed at Korakia for a few nights which was pretty dang amazing. Also got to do a bit of hiking on the Pacific Crest Trail for the first time! Which I've been dreaming about for many months. 

While in LA we stopped by Moon Juice in Venice Beach and I was totally floored by how incredible that place is. By far my favorite juices/smoothies in the world. Their combinations are not only delicious and super good for your body .. they are creative and unlike the usual beet/carrot/ginger combo you see everywhere else. So if you're in LA I highly recommend this place! Especially their Golden Milk!

No comments: