Friday, March 15, 2013



Thank you so much to all who purchased our special edition for Of a Kind - all 50 of them sold pretty darn quick!

And now, finally, we have some time to focus on restocking the online shop which I know has been pretty bare these past few months .. but we're slowly restocking. I've made and listed at least one new bag a day for the past few days and will continue to do this next week. So check back often! Also make sure to follow us on Twitter b/c we always update there immediately after a bag is listed.

In non-Forestbound news ... I think this is the most anxious I've ever been for spring. Well I most likely say that every March, but marathon training during the winter has given me a new appreciation for long days and temperatures over 20 degrees. Can't wait to get out to Oregon in 6 weeks to run the Eugene marathon and see lots of good pals. My ideal way to kick off spring!

No comments: