Friday, May 24, 2013

WHOLE LARDER LOVE IN BOSTON






I've been a big admirer of Rohan's since I came across his blog a few years ago and I'm sure many of you are as well! He's made a pretty good (and well deserved) name for himself in this whole direct farm/garden to table food movement. So I was beyond thrilled when James of 10 Engines announced that Rohan would be coming to Boston (well, technically Somerville) on his book tour. 

You should most definitely come to the Somerville Public Library on June 17th where Rohan will give a talk and discuss his book and so much more. James & the Friends of the Somerville Public Library have worked really hard to make this a great event so you definitely don't want to miss it. Plus there will be Island Creek Oysters! I know you can't say no to that. 

See you there!



No comments: