Monday, December 8, 2014

ESCAPE CANVAS UTILITY BAG

http://www.forestbound.com/collections/escape-canvas-bag/products/escape-canvas-bag-2

http://www.forestbound.com/collections/escape-canvas-bag/products/escape-canvas-bag-2

http://www.forestbound.com/collections/escape-canvas-bag/products/escape-canvas-bag-2
The ESCAPE Canvas Utility bag by Forestbound - now available! 

A number of years ago we found an incredible vintage canvas bag at a flea market that we couldn't get out of our head - and this is our own interpretation and reinvention of that bag. 

Made in the USA and printed by hand here in our Massachusetts based studio - this durable, roomy canvas bag is your perfect weekend adventure companion. 

6 comments:

Robin Follette said...

Ohhhh! This is fantastic. I've stopped buying anything that isn't going to last a very long time, and I love canvas. I'll be sending my husband this way to do some last minute (because he only does last minute) Christmas shopping.

I found your blog through Whole Larder Love. I'll be spending some time looking around more!

Jody Lynn said...

I ADORE this bag! I don't see it in your shop tho :(

vanessa zulon said...

Where can I buy this bag?????

Calli & Zac said...

Will this bag be available again soon? Thanks

Leslie Lim said...

I read your blog.I thought it was great.. Hope you have a great day. God bless.

Rica
www.imarksweb.org

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org